[Lists] PSA Super Conference October 20-21, 2017
crozitis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:53:28 PST 2017
The PSA Super Conference will bring together 25 Provincial Specialist
Associations at the Vancouver Conference Centre for a two-day professional
development event on October 20-21, 2017.
Interested in being a part of the program?
- Topics should address or integrate multiple areas/broad areas of
- Session times will be 75 minutes.
- Audiences will range between 40-150 people.
What would I receive as a presenter per session presented?
- Free registration at an amazing professional development event!
- Up to a $100 contribution toward expenses.
- How do I demonstrate my interest in being a presenter?
- Sessions must be sponsored by participating PSAs. Please contact one
of the participating PSAs (list on back) for more information.
- Presenters will be notified about session acceptance after March 1,
*The Distributed Learning PSA has seven spots for presenters...if you wish
to be considered to be a presenter then complete this form
(https://goo.gl/Rh0NLy <https://goo.gl/Rh0NLy>) by February 3, 2017.*
Christopher Rozitis, PhD
Vancouver School Board
- Vancouver Learning Network (604 713 5560) http://vlns.ca
Apple Distinguished Educator (2007)
Getting beyond textualism...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Lists