[Lists] Free Educational Resources

Cochrane, Michael EDUC:EX Michael.Cochrane at gov.bc.ca
Fri May 30 12:59:20 PDT 2014

Open School BC is offering more free education resources for parents ,students and teachers and now offering our first free textbook.

Check out:

·      10 new resources for Planning

·      BC First Nations Studies textbook that supports BC First Nations Studies 12
http://www.openschool.bc.ca/k12/student.html

For a complete listing of all of the free resources that Open School BC is offering, please see our Open Educational Resources website.
http://www.openschool.bc.ca/k12/oer.html

--

I invite you to share this with your colleagues either by forwarding the email or by printing it and posting it in your common area.

Thank you,
--
Michael Cochrane
Educational Services Support Manager