[Lists] ERA - Asset Disposal

Luka Belik luka at era.ca
Mon Feb 11 11:02:53 PST 2013

Greetings,
My name is Luka from the Electronic Recycling Association (www.era.ca). In
hope you might be able to help us, I would like to tell you a little bit
about our charity work.

This is what we do: we are a non-profit organization dedicated in reducing
electronic waste through the reuse and recycling of unwanted computers. We
collect all kinds of IT and electronic equipment (computers, laptops,
printers, telephones etc). Then we refurbish it and donate to various
charities and non-profit organizations. That makes us different from any
other recycler, we want to add value to your company by donating! ERA`s
donations are followed by various media, so it can also help to improve your
company`s social responsibility profile.

This is what we can do for you:
- Pick up all of your old IT & electronic equipment you don`t need any more
at your site,
- Remove all of your company`s data from computers according to military
standards (free hard-drive wiping services plus data removal certificate),

- Refurbish your donated items and donate them to local charities in need in
your behalf.
- Recycle locally all of the equipment that cannot be reused.
With your help we can not only achieve our mission of reducing the negative
impact of electronic waste on our environment, but also ensure that your
unwanted computer equipment is donated to a worthy charity or non-profit
organization. These are the current charities we are trying to help, and the
list is, unfortunately, increasing: http://era.ca/index.php?page=charities.

Please contact me directly on 604 756 1930 if you have any electronic
equipment you would like to donate at this time or if you need any further
information about our services. We have offices and warehouses all accros
Canada. I am looking forward to your response!

Thank you for your time and have a great day!
Sincerely,
Luka Belik
Donations Coordinator
Electronic Recycling Association

* luka at era.ca
*     604 756 1930
*    www.era.ca

*     1 403 262 4488 | 1 604 215 4483 | 1 780 455 2088 | 1 877 939 2783