[Lists] DL lack of contract language once again

Rod Peters rpeters at sd22.bc.ca
Sun Jul 1 15:36:30 PDT 2012

Just curious if any one else is gravely concerned that another round of
bargaining has come and gone and DL language specifics have still not been
entered into the contract. Maybe I m missing something...If I am can please
hshed light on this topic. Otherwise, the fact that DL online courses are
funded between 15 and 20% less than regular f2f courses is a serious issue.
Particularly when we still here rumours of DL teachers putting through
4-600 students annually.
Please reply with any thoughts or advice on how to get this message heard
at the senior BCTF level.

--
Rod Peters
vlearn.ca