[Lists] free Online Education Conference - Registration Open!

Christopher Rozitis crozitis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:24:54 PDT 2012

Hello,

 It's time for SimpleK12's Online Education Conference - a 24 hour
Training Extravaganza!  An international conference that's 100%
FREE!

 No travel.   No registration fees.

 ==>Join me at the Online Education
Conference!<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Im4_F&m=3lh23_GzMePRdbN&b=N6d9H7ECkTgnmziOCOfcJA>

We're camping out in the SimpleK12 offices (bunny slippers on,
coffee in hand) for 24 hours straight to bring you the
best-of-the-best conference sessions with presenters from around
the world.

What can you expect to learn at the Conference?  Conference sessions
cover all the latest educational trends and topics, such as:

   - Google Earth
   - iPads in Education
   - Free Web Tools
   - 21st Century Student Projects
   - Blogging
   - Google Maps
   - Podcasting
   - and more!

We've been working our bunny slippers off setting up *20+ brand *
*new sessions *for the Online Education Conference.

We've scanned the globe looking for the best topics and most
experienced presenters, and now it's time for you to do your part -
join us at the Online Education Conference!

Take advantage of free conference registration
now.<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Im4_F&m=3lh23_GzMePRdbN&b=N6d9H7ECkTgnmziOCOfcJA>

We're also on a mission to make sure everyone has a chance to join
this one-of-a-kind conference for free.

Help us spread the word about this free event by forwarding
this email to your principal and all of the teachers at your
school!

==>Don't forget to invite ALL your friends and colleagues!

 We may be crazy... but we're crazy for online professional
development!   Won't you join us?  Come to one session, or come to
them all (we dare you!).

 See you there,

 Kimberly from SimpleK12

--